In the manufacturing industry, the pressure to be competitive requires cost-saving solutions that don’t compromise service and business integrity. Decisions about logistics solutions impact inventory, distribution models and end consumers. That’s why manufacturers trust Expak Logistics for their supply chain needs.
Expak Logistics handles distribution for all types of manufacturers including tools, automobile parts, household appliances, consumer products, finished parts, computer hardware, electronics and components and more. Our networks allow shippers to get products to their customers faster and at competitive rates.
Flexible delivery options mean that you receive shipments when you need them, any time of the day or night so that retail locations can be restocked by opening. Night routes provide early A.M. products and AM & PM routes are available in most major metropolitan areas.
As your logistics partners, we provide:
- Timely and accurate service, whether you need expedited air freight, regional ground distribution or dedicated fleet
- Individual parcels, single skid and full truckload services
- Warehousing and fulfillment services
Expak Logistics has the experience and handling practices to safeguard easily damaged and sensitive shipments, with special care for fragile packages of all shapes and sizes.
When you choose us as your distribution and logistics company you can expect:
- Flexible pickup and delivery schedules designed to help you meet the challenges and demands of an ever-changing economy
- Smart analytic tools that give you accurate shipment and delivery data
- Dedicated customer service with open channels of communication
- Supply chain efficiencies that help you manage recurring costs
- Carbon neutral distribution through our automated carbon accounting and analytics system
- Expert handling and security for all shipments, including GPS, video surveillance and tracking
Our streamlined processes, tracking technology and expert fleet management can support your end-to-end logistics needs. Contact us to find out how we can help you reduce operational costs while ensuring consistent and reliable service.