Today’s consumers are more tech-savvy and connected, with higher expectations and less patience for consistent just-in-time delivery options. In a competitive retail industry, efficient distribution is a vital component of customer acquisition and retention.
Expak Logistics can serve as your retail logistics partner, coordinating delivery to be more efficient and cost effective, whether you need to replenish inventory or have individual items delivered for local pickup.
Our retail logistics management services include:
- Pool distribution
- Store replenishment
- Package returns to distribution centers
- TMS and WMS connectivity to streamline supply chain operations
- Scanning and data capture of all parcel movement across the entire network
Our existing distribution infrastructure serves retail distribution centers and stores across the entire continental U.S. We can provide regional overnight distribution covering your entire retail network and help coordinate efficient delivery between warehouses and various store locations. Our extensive fleet network is available 365 days of the year for customized routes and pickup/drop-off times.
Our warehousing services are also available to manage your distribution center needs and/or specific SKU management.
When you choose us as your distribution and logistics company you can expect:
- Flexible pickup and delivery schedules designed to help you meet the challenges and demands of an ever-changing economy
- Smart analytic tools that give you accurate shipment and delivery data
- Dedicated customer service with open channels of communication
- Supply chain efficiencies that help you manage recurring costs
- Carbon neutral distribution through our automated carbon accounting and analytics system
- Expert handling and security for all shipments, including GPS, video surveillance and tracking
Expak can help you set up a more effective distribution program and reduce costs for overnight and expedited ground shipping. Contact us today and let us tailor a solution around your needs.